| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gijon in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain every now and then. Circa 108mm (4.3in) of water descends during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Gijon are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:58 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 9:37.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gijon November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gijon, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gijon:
- Bordeaux, France - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) ENE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.8 kms (131 miles) SE
- Valladolid, Spain - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 384.6 kms (239 miles) SSE