| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gijon in December is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain sometimes. Some 127mm (5in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 16 days.
- In December the blue above Gijon is very dim with on average a scanty 2:27 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 9:09 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gijon December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gijon, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gijon:
- Bordeaux, France - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) ENE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.8 kms (131 miles) SE
- Valladolid, Spain - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 384.6 kms (239 miles) SSE