| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gijon in April is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 75mm (3in) of fluid tumbles during on average 14 days.
- The skies in Gijon are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:25 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 7:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gijon April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gijon, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gijon:
- Bordeaux, France - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) ENE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 291.4 kms (181.1 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 210.8 kms (131 miles) SE
- Valladolid, Spain - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 384.6 kms (239 miles) SSE